They messed up and put a Sonic in my city. Way out here in the Pacific Northwest. I had a small cherry limeade during happy hour today. I really needed it, but you know what? I may never have one again. Usually its so long between them for me (the nearest Sonic to me used to be in New Mexico, and trust me, that's a loooonnng way from here) that I'm just grinning ear to ear to get one. Now I'm sitting up here like. It's uh, carbonated, and tastes kind of like a cherry sprite. Maybe I should have had lime slices in it. At least I had a small one. The people in the vehicle next to me had large beverages and they looked almost like you could swim in them. I enjoyed my trip, but maybe next time I'll try something different.The car hops were so cute with their roller skates.

5 comments:
A cherry limeaid is about the only thing I'd eat at a Sonic without having a heart attack.
So more lime it is. LOL.
I'm just not into Sonic. But it reminds me of back in the day.....
I'm addicted to the lemon lime slush, myself. LOL.
My son likes the grape slush, Don.
Post a Comment