We're at the local home stuff store because we are trying to do some repairs and updates around the house. We can't spend too long out here because one of two things happens. My husband takes on too many projects. Or I fall in love with something over at the kitchen area. Not like I can have it right now, but it is still nice to look. The GE Cafe collection really captured my attention. Little A found a display kitchen that she loved. I told my husband that she really likes the traditional kitchenmaid with the beautiful granite counters and island. He said she can have it when she marries rich. Yeah, Little A and I might have to leave him next time. Messing with our dreams. Hmph.Friday, June 27, 2008
Home Improvement
We're at the local home stuff store because we are trying to do some repairs and updates around the house. We can't spend too long out here because one of two things happens. My husband takes on too many projects. Or I fall in love with something over at the kitchen area. Not like I can have it right now, but it is still nice to look. The GE Cafe collection really captured my attention. Little A found a display kitchen that she loved. I told my husband that she really likes the traditional kitchenmaid with the beautiful granite counters and island. He said she can have it when she marries rich. Yeah, Little A and I might have to leave him next time. Messing with our dreams. Hmph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is gorgeous, and my wife can have one too, when were rich.
LOL... Thanks.
Yep that is very nice!
Post a Comment